Delivery & Returns
All UK deliveries are sent via our 48-hour tracked delivery service @ £2.99
Otherwise, we offer:
DPD Tracked & Signed Next Weekday Delivery (Order before 12.30pm Monday to Friday) @ £7.50*
DPD Tracked & Signed Saturday Delivery (Order before 12.30pm Monday to Friday) @ £16.95*
*Mainland only with some postcode restrictions. We are unable to offer these delivery timescales and costs for some mainland and non-mainland locations, incl. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles. If you have any queries about these locations, please do get in touch.
** This is an estimated timescale and not guaranteed by Royal Mail, and we do allow up to 10 working days for items to arrive.
Orders are processed for delivery on working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays). All orders placed with UK delivery should arrive within 3-5 working days of you placing the order.
Please note we cannot be responsible for orders once they have been signed for at the given address.
We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
Returns following failed delivery: If an order is returned to us as it has not been possible for Royal Mail, Hermes or a courier to deliver the item, or the item hasn't been picked up from the local Royal Mail sorting office or Hermes drop-off point, at our discretion we will send the order back to you free of charge. This will happen for the first time only and, should it occur again, unfortunately we will need to charge for the re-delivery.
Customer returns: We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within seven days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. All refunds are subject to inspection, and the condition of the goods will be determined before a refund is made. Once confirmed, the refunded amount may take up to 10 working days to show in your account. Postage will not be refunded.
Sending a Return
Should you wish to cancel your order or return goods that may have arrived damaged, please notify us within seven working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you.
Step 1: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your customer order number, the goods which are being returned and the reasons why.
Step 2: Once you have received confirmation from the Equi team, we will provide you with the details of where to return the item(s).
We recommend that you return your items by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Returns Department.
Step 3: On receipt of the returned goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. This could take up to 30 days although it will be actioned immediately. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied.
Please note that postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
Acknowledgement, Acceptance & Inspection of Your Order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. Please inspect our products upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us within 48 hours of receipt that there is a problem. You can cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation rights and/or you return the goods in accordance with our returns policy. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro, and American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Equi London Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
We process all orders in GBP. US customers while your cart is displayed in USD (If selected) you will checkout using GBP at the most current exchange rate.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our Returns section. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our Customer Services Department at email@example.com.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
‘we, us, our’ means Equi London Ltd
‘Offer’ means our 100% Money Back Guarantee, which is offered to you under these Terms and Conditions.
‘Product’ means any Equi London bought through the Equi London website. www.equilondon.com
‘you, your, yours’ means you, if you:
- have purchased a Product through www.equilondon.com
- make a claim for the Offer after using the Product for 30 consecutive days and within 40 days of purchase date.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to a claim for the Offer.
- You may only claim the Offer 30 days after the purchase date of the Product and within 40 days from the purchase date of the Product
- You may only claim the offer if you have used the product as per instructions for 30 consecutive days.
- The Offer is valid for purchases made between 01 December 2019 to 01 December 2023
- Only one claim can be made per purchase and only on the first purchase of the product claiming for
- The Offer does not apply in conjunction with any other trial offer.
- The refund amount will be for the full products purchase price.
- The refund will be paid via electronic bank transfer.
- Refund does not include any postage or freight charges incurred when purchasing the Product or sending it back to us.
- Please allow 30 days from the date that we accept the claim for us to pay you the refund.
- Our decision on all matters relating to the Offer is final. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or discontinue the Offer at any time. If we discontinue the Offer we will still process claims made before that date and issue refunds if those claims are accepted.
- We collect and use information about you for the purpose of administering the Offer. We value your privacy and confidentially and will treat it with the highest priority.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.