Give, and receive, the gift of holistic self-care this winter
Our limited-edition Ultimate Wellness Box is a feast of women's beauty supplements and wellbeing protection. combines our award-winning Original Formula, Immunity Edition, and Beauty Oil Edition to provide unparalleled, total body support that builds resilience, whilst helping you to look and feel your best this winter.
This combination of three premium Equi products delivers comprehensive nourishment for every body system, with 54 highest quality ingredients working in synergy with your body to collectively balance, nourish and restore hormone health, energy, focus, immunity, skin, digestion, detoxification, and rejuvenation.
A powerful and effective supplement regime that does it all. Can be taken individually, or combine for ultimate nourishment.
Original Formula (powder) (Ingredients per daily 6g serving) Beetroot powder, bilberry, organic gluten free barley grass, flaxseed, natural flavour (with stevia), vitamin C (acerola cherry & calcium ascorbate) 250mg (312%*), organic spirulina, Siberian ginseng, pomegranate, moringa extract, turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids), probiotics 2.5 billion (Lactospore®, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longhum), magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 150mg (40%*), choline (choline bitartrate), cordyceps extract, goji berry extract, apple pectin, calcium (calcium citrate & ascorbate) 122mg (15%*), L-tyrosine, milk thistle (80% silymarin), papain, bromelain, co-q-10, organic cracked cell wall chlorella, ginger root, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 15mg (106%*), vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 10mg (166%*), zinc (zinc picolinate) 10mg (200%*), iron (ferrous gluconate) 7mg (50%*), vitamin B1 (thiamine HCL) 2mg (181%*), vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5–phosphate) 2mg (142%*), vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 2mg (142%*), manganese (manganese gluconate) 2mg (100%*), Vitamin A (d. salina) 400mcg (50%*), boron (sodium tetraborate), folate (5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 80mcg (40%*), iodine (kelp) 75mcg (50%*), vitamin K2 75mcg (100%*), selenium (selenomethionine) 50mcg (90%*), biotin 50mcg (100%*), chromium (chromium picolinate) 40mcg (100%*), molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 30mcg (60%*), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10mcg (200%*), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5mcg (200%*).
Beauty Oil Edition (Ingredients (per daily serving -2 caps)- 100% Red Krill Oil♦︎. Capsule shell - gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol and water
♦︎%DV NOT ESTABLISHED
At Equi, we care about supporting the planet as much as we care about supporting your body, and we take every step to make our brand as sustainable as we can. Click here to find out how we ensure our krill capsules are eco-friendly.
Immunity Edition - (per daily serving - 2 capsules) - Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 300mg (375%*), reishi extract (30% polysaccharides), elderberry extract (30:1), stoneground rice flour and extract (gluten free), Lactospore® probiotics 500 million, olive leaf extract (20% oleuropein), zinc (zinc picolinate) 10mg (100%*), andrographis extract (98% andrographolide), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25mcg (500%*). Capsule shell: vegan cellulose.
*Nutrient Reference Value
Original Formula (Powder)
- Adaptogenic Herbs + Vitamin B6: Supports the regulation of Hormonal activity*
- Siberian Ginseng: Prevents ‘burn out’, restores and recalibrates.
- Advanced Multivitamins + Minerals: A female-specific spectrum of bio-available, high quality vitamins and minerals.
- B-vitamin Blend | B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 + folate: Reduces tiredness and fatigue*.
- Goji + Bilberry Superberries: Energises the body, mind and digestion with polyphenol-rich antioxidants.
- Iron, Iodine, Siberian Ginseng, B6, B12 + Magnesium: For mental clarity* + energy.*
- Iodine: For normal cognitive and neurological function*.
- Lactospore® Vegan Probiotics: Supports digestive health and diminishes water retention.
- Milk Thistle: Supports liver health and detoxification.
- Cordyceps mushroom: Supportive of immunity and cognitive function.
- Supergrasses: Highly nutritious plant based nutrients, with an alkalising effect.
- Vitamins C, D + Zinc: Supports the immune system and protection of cells from Oxidative stress* – caused by our modern lifestyles.
**Vitamin B12, B6, magnesium and iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
**Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
**Vitamin B12, folate, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, magnesium and iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue **Vitamin C, vitamin D, iron, vitamin A, selenium, zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
**Iodine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and cognitive function, improved energy and thyroid function
**Zinc, magnesium, pantothenic acid, iron contribute to normal cognitive function
Beauty Oil Edition
- Krill Oil - Omega 3 rich anti-inflammatory and hydrating
- Astaxanthin: A powerful skin antioxidant found naturally in Krill
- Choline: Hydrates and conditions the skin’s cells
- DHA + EPA**: Calms and hydrates, reduces dry patches and redness, giving an overall radiant complexion
**EPA & DHA also contribute to maintenance of normal brain function, normal vision and normal function of the heart
- Vitamin D3 - one of the most widely research nutrients for immune function, vitamin D modulates this vital system to strengthen our defences** and reduce inflammation. Low levels have been shown to contribute to respiratory disorders as well as an array of other health problems. Also vital for the health of our microbiome.
- Elderberry extract – A source of vitamin C**, A** and antioxidants, all of which help to strengthen immunity and may help the body fight against contagious bugs. Elderberry has been used traditionally to help ease the symptoms of common seasonal sniffles and coughs.
- Zinc - essential for a wide array of body functions, being especially important for normal immune function** where it is required for the production of T- cells, a type of white blood cell that protects the body from viruses and other foreign invaders.
- Andrographis – an Ayurvedic herb, known as the ‘Indian Echinacea’ that contains active constituent andrographolides to help protect the immune system against seasonal sniffles. Research shows improved reactions to viruses and colds (1).
- Vitamin C - Long been relied upon as an effective immune booster, vitamin C is an incredibly nourishing nutrient for the whole body. - Supports an array of critical immune functions** including macrophage activity, which helps the body fight off foreign invaders. A great supplement to add in when feeling run-down, or simply to help keep the body strong.
- Olive leaf extract – a rich source of polyphenol antioxidants, in particular oleuperin, which has been shown in studies to help reduce the number of sick days taken (2), helping the body get back to fighting fit. Olive leaf extract also has the benefit of nourishing antioxidant properties.
- Reishi mushroom extract – known as the king of mushrooms, reishi has been found to contain 400 bioactive compounds, including immune-supporting ‘beta-glucans’. One of nature’s most nourishing foods and has long been used in Chinese medicine to nourish the whole body, helping to build a strong constitution. Also shown in research to reduce inflammation and moderate our immunity (3, 4) to help it better fight against bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. Also a prebiotic, to aid gut health.
- Lactospore® probiotics - our microbiome form a key line of defence against the onslaught of foreign invaders and help the body fight against infection. You can read more about how the gut and immune system are linked below.
**Vitamin C, A, and zinc contribute towards normal immune function.
To ensure maximum absorption of all of the nutrients in your products, we recommend Original Formula and Immunity Edition are taken separately. Original Formula should ideally be taken after breakfast, and Immunity Edition after lunch. If this doesn’t fit into your routine then aim to take Original Formula before 4pm as it is energising. Beauty Oil Edition can be taken at anytime of the day, in combination with Original Formula or Immunity Edition. Please see individual products for dosage and directions.
Your three Equi products work perfectly together, however if you are new to supplements or would like to start slowly then we would recommend introducing each of the products one at a time, starting with Original Formula, then leaving a minimum of one week before you add the next one in. You can also reduce the daily dosage of any of the products by half, increasing slowly from there if you feel you might be sensitive. Either way, you will be delivering effective ingredients that deeply nourish your body.
Directions for Each Product:
- Original Formula (powder) - Mix 1 heaped teaspoon (6g approx) with cold water and consume after food, ideally breakfast. Once opened seal and refrigerate. Best mixed in a shaker, or if in a glass, pour liquid onto powder whilst stirring well. Once opened seal and refrigerate and consume within 3 months. We recommend avoiding hot drinks for 10 minutes before and after taking, to preserve all the natural goodness, active enzymes and probiotics.
- Beauty Oil Edition - Take x2 capsules per day after a meal. Store in cool dark place, out of direct sunlight. Can be taken anytime of the day, alongside Original Formula or Immunity Edition, or standalone. Store in cool dark place, out of direct sunlight.
- Immunity Edition - Take x2 capsules per day after a meal, at a different time of the day to Original Formula. Store in cool dark place, out of direct sunlight. We recommend avoiding hot drinks for 10 minutes before and after taking, to preserve all the probiotics.